Login |  Register

Forum rules

[ 2 posts ] 

Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:23 pm

I would love your opinion on my selection of a frame ( color and style ) . As you can see in the photos my cabinets are a light cream color with a hint of gray woodgrain in them and my counter top is black galaxy granite, shiny crome faucet and accessories. What do you think?[attach
Attachment:
031.JPG
031.JPG [ 50.53 KiB | Viewed 921 times ]
Attachment:
032.JPG
032.JPG [ 33.35 KiB | Viewed 921 times ]
Attachment:
034.JPG
034.JPG [ 43.62 KiB | Viewed 921 times ]
ment=0]033.JPG[/attachment]

Thank You!! I was thinking at first maybe a nice black satin frame, but I think I do like the Bellemeade vintage silver frame that you suggested, I think the black would maybe to much black. I want a rich look, not old fashioned look at all. I was thinking about painting my cabnets like some of your viewer's have done, if so what color would you recommend, and would the Bellemeade vintage silver be my same choose with the painted cabnets? Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
033.JPG
033.JPG [ 42.39 KiB | Viewed 921 times ]

Last edited by kpluskot on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello,
Thanks for your question. Since your cabinet has a bit of a grey undertone and you have chrome hardware, I think a silver tone frame would work best. From looking at the photo it seems like you prefer a more traditional style. I think a frame such as the Bellemeade Vintage Silver would look great. If you wanted to go more transitional you may like the Portage Moonlight Silver. Hope this helps!

Top Top
 [ 2 posts ]